Need assistance with vehicle rescue training or OEM consulting? Extriction.Com provides basic, intermediate and advanced skills training programs specific to your agency's needs. Each client is unique with specific operational needs, Extrication.Com of Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Classroom and Practical Vehicle Extrication Skills Levels
- Train the Trainer
Military Special Forces and Special Operations Training Programs
- Emergent Vehicle Extrication
- Non-Emergent Vehicle Extrication
- Support Service Technician
- Support Recovery Operations
Automotive OEM Advanced Vehicle Services
- Advanced Vehicle Emergency Response Guides (ERG) for advanced vehicle technology: Hybrid, electric and fuel cell vehicles.
- Responder Response Training Programs
- Emergency Responder Guide Recommendations: Fire, First Aid, Spills and Extrication.
Making Vehicle Crash Site Safer
Our company is a consultant writing Emergency Response Guides for Toyota advanced vehicles, and is available to others OEMs in need of response guides. The OEM (original equipment manufacturer) is given the relevent information needed by the responder at an incident to best mitigate a crash incident involving their advanced vehicle product line.
Coping with Advanced Vehicle Crashes
Since the introduction of Toyota and Honda hybrid vehicles in 2001, responders have been learning about new systems available advanced vehicles including but not limited to the following:
Its the emergency responders responsiblity to learn how to safely operate at a crash with these new car features for their own safety, the patients and co-workers at an incident. Responders need to redevelop protocols to include conventional and advanced vehicles for crashes involving fire, spills, first aid related to advanced vehicle battery electrolites exposure, and extrication. Our company teaches personnel how to cope with these incidents and to get the job done safely and efficiently.
- High Voltage Systems
- Hybrid Propulsion Systems
- Advanced Battery Systems
- Alternative Fuel Systems
- Advanced Supplemental Restraint Systems (SRS)
Vehicle Extrication Basic Skills Student Manual
Extrication specialists Len Watson and Ron Shaw have collaborated to write one of the best basic skills extrication manuals available. It’s basic, easy to read, and to the point. Now Extrication.Com is offering this text for "free" as an electronic (PDF) file to share with your agency's personnel. This publication is currently the official student-training manual and required reading for all practical programs.
Vehicle Extrication Training Programs
- 8-Hour Basic Skills Review
- 16-Hour Vehicle Extrication: Basic Skills
Instructor Training (All Skills Levels)
- New Vehicle Technology
- Hybrid Vehicle Technology
- Modified Dash Roll
- Basic Skills
- Military SF and Spl Ops Instructor
- 8-Hour Advanced Extrication: Heavy Truck
- 8-Hour Advanced Extrication: Bus Extrication
- 16-Hour Advanced Extrication: Heavy Machinery
- 16-Hour Rescue Winching
- 40-Hour Heavy Rescue
- 40-Hour Basic-Intermediate-Advanced Vehicle Extrication
Special Training Programs
- 8-Hour Border Patrol: Breaching With Rescue Tools
- 8-Hour Military Train Ups: Vehicle Extrication
- 24-Hour Military SF and Spl Ops Vehicle Extrication
- 40-Hour Military Basic-Advanced Vehcle Extrication
- 24-Hour Rescue Tool Service Technician
Program Information and Costs
Contact Ron Shaw, Extrication.Com for a quote:
Contact Extrication.Com, 19 Baldwin Circle, Plymouth, Massachusetts, to learn more about the benefits of our consulting services.
Proudly Serving Clients Nationwide In the United States, Including All Territories (USVI and Guam), Canada, and Other Countries Internationally